- On the first night of HotRod's blog all were in the house, not a Quincy housemate was sleeping, not even the resident mouse.
- The fire was lit with tenderful care, with hopes that in the morning, all the dishes in the sink would no longer be there.
- My stay at Quincy Street has been quite a thrill, May it continue to enlighten me, as I further discover His will.
- After encouraging words from housemates and friends, I am excited to begin this form.
- May this attempt to better share my life and experiences, Draw us closer together and keep you informed.
- Have a blessed experience keeping up to date, May my life be of interest, I hope enough to keep you awake.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Welcome to HotRod's Blog
Hey Family and Friends,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and were there dishes in the sink this morning?
Post a Comment